Time to invest?!?!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
After listening to Trump’s press conference, it sounds like they’ll be pushing people to get back to normal next week.
Sure, companies will take a hit for a couple quarters, and maybe the market will hang near these levels for a few months, but I think it’ll change direction and the economy will get back to rolling good, even though people will be dying of CoronaVirus.
I expect a jump in the market tomorrow.

Lots more folks got laid off today. I don't know how much blood has to hit the floor before it levels out but it's going to get ugly.

Kids should have gone to school and folks should have gone to work. Sitting in our homes in fear has never fixed anything.

It will be interesting to watch. I'll see how the "bailout" bill goes and how people react to that.

After listening to Trump’s press conference, it sounds like they’ll be pushing people to get back to normal next week.
Sure, companies will take a hit for a couple quarters, and maybe the market will hang near these levels for a few months, but I think it’ll change direction and the economy will get back to rolling good, even though people will be dying of CoronaVirus.
I expect a jump in the market tomorrow.

Single largest problem is our entire economy is over leveraged with debt. Every single aspect of it. Any hiccup becomes a major catastrophe.

Founder, you really called that right. Market jumped more than 2000 points today.

"the Master has his reasons, life is his to give or take"

I’m sure we’ll give back some of today’s pop. Much of today was short covering based on Trump’s flip flop away from the shelter at home plan to the go make money and deal with death plan. And, the anticipation of the aid package that’ll get worked out in the Senate.
I think ultimately we’ll get beds, equipment and care givers in order to take care of the sick and we’ll just be wading through the mess for a few months. We’ll manage, and have this virus under control come mid to late summer. By Fall I think the markets will be getting back on track and climbing as companies get back to beating 2nd and 3rd quarter earnings, which will be easy to beat.
CoronaVirus cases will continue to climb for the next month or two, and many thousands will unfortunately not survive. But I think the majority of people will play it real safe and we’ll get a handle on it with social distancing and other measures.
That’s my prediction, and maybe I’ll be right. If I am, you all can pat me on the back. If not, I’ll blame it on someone else for screwing it all up.....:p

FYI - I might change my opinion at any time.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom