TIME TO GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP & OUT OF BED!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You gonna Sleep all F'N Day?

Or What?

SWEET GEEZUS!

There's Trophy Sheds Layin Everywhere just Waitin to be Picked up!

There's Sage waitin to be Shredded!

See You PLICKS on the Hill,Maybe!:D

On my way out the door shortly.
Waiting for my buddy to show up and go explore some new Chukar country we been eyeing for awhile.
And more n likely ruin a few Rockchucks day.
7AB08D5A-A152-4171-AD0B-066A3EDCD7E2.jpeg
B3664D9A-0127-4E0D-820C-68BFC8421530.png

Howdy Robb!

You Ain't Wakin Me Up!:D

But if somebody did Wake Me up,More than Likely it would Be You!:D

It's So Quiet around MM You could Hear a Pin Drop 600 Miles away!

1/5+ of the Day already Shot & I'll Bet Most are Sleeping Like Babies!

GAWD Wouldn't that Ne Nice Just Once!

Bessy right after you called. I had a 50 gal water heater call come in ! So I wasn’t sleeping in. ????

If You're Feasting with Ammon this Easter weekend You Might wanna get out of Bed & Start getting Ready!

Anybody know if they are Planning on taking over another Federal Building for the Event?

Sounds Like They'll have Food this time!

Well for at least one Meal!:D

Field report:

I went "turkey hunting" today. Feels good to get the truck out to stretch its legs. No turkeys, but I found a feather and 11 pieces of .243 brass in the middle of the road. I have a couple of .243's, so thats cool.

Two observations 1) there are lots of other people driving around during lockdown 2) there are LOTS OF PEOPLE out camping. WAY MORE than most years. Creepy. 3) my amber alert thingy (I can only assume thats what it was -never heard it before) went off on my phone to tell me the lockdown had been extended :oops: I never gave the governor my number and they somehow got it to go thru my Bluetooth without my phone being the source audio:oops:

Addendum to field trip: for some reason, the feds have decided to implement a fire ban here on the San Juan NF "because of CV". WTF?

None of the campers got the memo BTW.
IMG_8727.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom