Time to chime in

A

archerelk

So I read MM daily and follow the gun debate closely. I have been waiting for someone to post this, but finally decided to bring it up since nobody else has.

The school shooting in Atlanta was stopped by an armed off duty police officer acting as a school resource officer. All the major networks are carrying this story.

CNN had the story up front this morning with no mention of the officer being armed. Once it became widely published CNN removed the story from the 1st page and put it in their justice section still not mentioning the fact the ARMED officer prevented a much bigger tragedy.

"An off-duty Atlanta police officer working as a school resource officer disarmed and apprehended the suspect immediately after the shooting, police Chief George Turner said."

How far is the media willing to go to support an agenda, and why as Americans are we not outraged at the fact the media controls what we are allowed to know and think.

Regardless of how the gun debate (or any other major topic) plays out, the media has a responsibility to report the facts without bias. I am tired of having to read Fox and CNN then try to decipher the truth based on the 2 accounts.

try telling this to lefty nuts here, they will find any excuse to twist it

I said the same thing to my wife last night. We will not here anything, let alone any praise, for the resource officer that potentially save alot of lives.

Everybody in the country knows what's going on. Half the country likes what the media and the other lairs are doing. The rest of us need to finally accept the fact that half or more of the country think every lie, every twist of fact, every altered report that makes the rest of us look like idiots is what they like to do, all of them. They love it.

The more we complain about their lies and distortion the more fun they have laughing at us.

DON'T GET IN A WRESTLING MATCH WITH A PIG, YOU BOTH GET COVERED IN SH!T AND THE PIG LOVES IT.

One of these days, they are going to gore one of their own pet teddy bears and you'll get to see just how angry they can get. Watch health care costs and service, as an opening round of entertainment. Nothing better than watching good old girl fight!

They have an agenda,and now is the time to push it.Whether it works on most Americans remains to be seen.Pretty sure anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.I'm sure the ciminals are loving this.

A couple weeks back,there was an article about this woman that shot an intruder that had come into her house.The article was titled "Trigger Happy Woman Shoots Intruder 6 Times".Or some such drivel.Too bad she didn't kill the prick.

media loves to report on bad things, they thrive it, Media is just as bad as the criminal.

you never get to hear the stories like in the NRA American hunter ARMED CIZTEN. some great stories to be heard

The sad thing about the whole gun issue is . They want to keep it all going and having control idea's based on EMOTION ! If they can keep ruling with emotion instead of informed decision making, They can win. Telling the truth about issues that may work against the agenda wouldn't be tolerated. We all know that more laws are "stupid" for lack of a better word. I was ask why I need a high cap mag. My reply was "why does the speedometer in your car go to 120 mph". If more laws would work then lets just outlaw evil.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom