Time changes in Seconds

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
"I" Feel I need to exclude everyone other than 2lumpy in my NEED.

Under a Thanksgiving Post I wrote about family NOT Home but on their way far North to get my Buffalo (Bison) and my near age 21 Daughter had herself & Daddy to make Thanksgiving Dinner, just for the two of us.

I know BIGJOHNT and Many of you have Daughters who are and have become far better than a Son.

So my need at this moment from 2lumpy is for Him to build me a German, Black Forest Coo-Coo-Clock.

Yes, that may be 2 subjects or is it. 2lumpy can do wonders with Wood. Wiz, you may be a cook in 2lumpys kitchen but I would not request that you or eel or.....Homer :-( ...make me such a clock... Yet I feel Homer could.

So, for 2lumpy to earn $$$$$$ for his trip, how many of you will toss up $200 for a 2lumpy Coo-Coo-Clock...?

Jagerdad :)

I sure as hell would!n't. Not $200 or 2 cents.

My wood projects are for "grand children" only and trust me, their standards for precision are lacking. My projects match my login nsme- 2lumpy!

Save your money and Jag will simply have to hire an Old Country journeyman for his Black Forest time piece.

And......... Jag...... that was a well written post. Sometimes you make me sweat reading through your unique style. :D

DC

I don't have any need for a Coo Coo clock....they wake me up every hour, but if 2lumpy has any $200 hand made violins, count me in.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Yes sometimes the daughter hunting buddies are the best ! I have three but lost one to shopping with mom. The two boys still go but don't drive with dad. ?That's my five kids. ?. I would love to see the clocks lumpy. Still hunting cows. When I am by looking at Christmas lights I will have to stop by. ?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-17 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]No kidding, your a six finger fiddle player too?

DC

No....but if I can get a hand made custom violin for $200 I'll learn....or sell it for 10X what I paid. :D

BigJ, I'd be pissed if I knew you were in town to see the Albrecht Family Christmas lights and didn't stop by for a chat. You better stop!!

But........... regarding the clocks. You got to read ole Jag's posts very carefully, for all the underlying subtleties and innuendo.

Coo Coo, is the key term Jag carefully selected this time! Truth is, I only cobble together little stuff, like doll houses for my grand daughters, for their Christmas. Jag knows I had a little wreck building one yesterday and he's jerking my chain a little. :) :)

By the way, the Albrecht Family Christmas Lights have been selected for a National Christmas Lights Contest and called The Great Christmas Light Fight, to be broadcast on ABC, on December 11, 2017. Kind of a heart rending story about the family and the lights, if anyone is interested:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-great-christmas-light-fight/episodes/episode-505-1/

Oh, it tis the season!!!

DC

eel, I'll dang sure build you a fiddle, if you'll gar-un-tee me you'll learn to play it like this gal can!!

DC

>BigJ, I'd be pissed if I
>knew you were in town
>to see the Albrecht Family
>Christmas lights and didn't stop
>by for a chat.
>You better stop!!
>
>But........... regarding the clocks. You
>got to read ole Jag's
>posts very carefully, for all
>the underlying subtleties and innuendo.
>
>
>Coo Coo, is the key term
>Jag carefully selected this time!
> Truth is, I only
>cobble together little stuff, like
>doll houses for my grand
>daughters, for their Christmas.
>Jag knows I had a
>little wreck building one yesterday
>and he's jerking my chain
>a little. :)
>:)
>
>By the way, the Albrecht Family
>Christmas Lights have been selected
>for a National Christmas Lights
>Contest and called The Great
>Christmas Light Fight, to be
>broadcast on ABC, on December
>11, 2017. Kind of
>a heart rending story about
>the family and the lights,
>if anyone is interested:
>
>http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-great-christmas-light-fight/episodes/episode-505-1/
>
>Oh, it tis the season!!!
>
>DC

I was actually there when they where filming. That was the weekend Taylor and I took our trailers out on the Henry's. Then I was visiting Larry your new neighbor a few weeks ago. So I am guilty, I need to stop by next time I am threw. Took this weekend off from hunting.Waiting for the snow to help with the cow elk hunt.Doing maintenance on my horse to day.;-) It was really dusty the last couple of weeks on the Henry's.

She plays pretty good...that would be hard to do. I do play a little harmonica. My sister plays guitar and piano and sometimes we play for the folks at the Assisted Living home here. We'll do one for Christmas, I'm sure.

I've heard of your little group eel, "MaryJane - Brothers and Sisters" Ya got a YouTube following yet? I'd like to submit a request for "Amazing Grace".

DC

>Wow, figured you'd eat'en buffalo tongue
>by now. When does
>your season close?
>
>DC

It ended Thursday. We couldn't get the old timer on a Buffalo. He did get a shot. But we wanted him a little closer. Just under a thousand yards. It was a quartering away shot and that was as close as we could get him to four bulls. They sure took off like a bat out of hell. No chance for a second shot.

>I've heard of your little group
>eel, "MaryJane - Brothers and
>Sisters" Ya got
>a YouTube following yet?
>I'd like to submit a
>request for "Amazing Grace".
>
>DC

No YouTube channel, but if I could play it like my idol harmonica player
christelle berthon I might....

***********WARNING************

DO NOT......... play that video if you don't want tears in your eyes!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing eel. Beautiful.
DC

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-17 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Sorry to hear the buffalo eluded you BigJ. That's a bummer. That certainly is a tough hunt, in rough country. Pretty amazing how those things disappear, when they want to. One thing about that bison hunt is seeing those Henries bucks rutting, while you coming and going down there. That hunt's kind of a twofer, seeing bucks and chasing bison is a pretty good time, for sure.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom