Time again for the cut up tag video contest

hossblur

Long Time Member
Draws are done. Winter has receeded.

It's time boys, for the annual cut up your tag video contest.

For the new folks.

We here in MM have a group of never ending complainers that Utah should cut tags in order to improve hunting.

Interesting enough, the vast majority, if not all of those complainers, have tags to hunt in Utah every season. So what they want is, YOU to not have a tag. They, on the other hand, plan to hunt, they just want YOU not to, so the hunting will improve.

So. Because I was confident these whiners and complainers actually believed what they preached, I started the CUT UP YOUR TAG VIDEO CONTEST so that they could prove their seriousness, on video, to be shared "nationwide".

This year, because the whiners are starting to expand into elk, I am including an elk category.

The Rules:

1. Submit a video to this thread of a clearly marked 2024 Utah deer tag, or elk tag, license attached being shredded, burnt, or otherwise destroyed making it useless or non existent.

2. Video has to be timestamped and submitted by midnight preceding the opener of deer archery season, 2024.

3. Entrants name will be put in a hat, and the name drawn will win the grand prize.

*Based upon entries from previous years, odds of winning grand prize is 100%, although maybe this year a miracle happens and a single whiner actually does what they preach.*

Good luck gentlemen, I'm sure the competition will be fierce.

With The Amount Of Bittching He Does With This It Best Be A BIG Prize!

Right Hossy?:D

Bitching?

Like $fw selling, I mean taking conservation donations for the good if utahs wildlife, I too offer this opportunity for the good of folks consciousnesses.

No one wants to be a flaming hypocrite

Well!

You've Said A Few times That I'm Always Bitchin So I Thought I'd Throw It Back At You!

Bitching?

Like $fw selling, I mean taking conservation donations for the good if utahs wildlife, I too offer this opportunity for the good of folks consciousnesses.

No one wants to be a flaming hypocrite

Thousands return them in Wyoming last year
What was the final number? How many thousand animals were saved?
And how many hunted and didn't kill?
Actually how many were slaughtered by those who didn't see the light?
I'm totally impressed with those in Wyoming who have saved the herd by taking advantage of an offer rather than just having a good time and eating their tag.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom