Thunder In Finals

eldorado

Long Time Member
Hard to figure the collapse of the Spurs. They simply had no answer after Game 2 how to stop Durant, Westbrook, and Hardin. I see the Thunder winning it all.

Eldorado

Eldo I hope you are right! It's nice to see a new deserving young team in the finals. After game 2 I thought WTH. They came back and kicked azzzz...

The fans from Seattle want to thank the owner of OKC for stealing the Seattle Supersonics from them!! He buy's the team PROMISES not to move the franchise and help build a new arena?? Can't root for a crook!!!

Go Boston!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

It's over already. Neither east time stands a chance against OKC. I would like to see boston go to the finals out of the two east teams but don't matter OKC has it won already

I would like to see Boston finish the Heat off tonight. OKC has been my pick from the start. I like the way they play hard and fast.

DONT COUNT BOSTON OUT, THEY PLAY GREAT DEFENSE........SOMETHING A LOT OF NBA TEAMS HAVE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE................YD.

If either of the East teams are going to beat OKC its Celtics and that defense.

I personally hate the celtics so go heat, but for the finals its OKC all the way.

Got to respect a team that respects the game and doesnt act like a bunch of thug cry babies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom