Three Zeiss Optics Up For Grabs!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Grand Prize - Zeiss Dailyt 18-45x65 Spotter, #528007
2nd Place - Zeiss Conquest 8x40 T* ABK Binocular, #524508
3rd Place - Zeiss 8x20 B T* P* DesignSelection Monocular, #522052

Camera Land's new giveaway is rolling. On Dec. 4th they'll be giving away those goodies I listed above. As always, get your name in the hat. It's the only way to win.

And as always, when it's time for you to buy that new set of Vortex Binoculars, or Vortex Riflescope, or Vortex Spotting Scope, Camera Land is the place to call before dropping your dough anywhere else.
If you find a better deal or better service, then fine. But, I don't think you will. Doug and Joel take great care of their customers and can almost always beat all other prices.

So, get your name in the hat and let us all know if you win. My name was drawn once a few years ago, but because I work for them I opted not to take the prize. It was a watch. Still cool having my name pulled though!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

The drawing for these goodies will be held on Dec. 4th. Get your name in the hat! Also, if you're looking to buy cameras, optics, etc. for someone or yourself for Christmas, Camera Land is the place to get it. Atleast talk with Doug before buying elsewhere....that's all.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

i just delt with the customer service and all i can is wow, doug went above and beyond to answer my question and help me...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom