Three Buckaroos

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Three cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome sagebrush prairie, and with the pride for which these men were famous; it was a night of bravado, a night of tall tales.....

Tom, the hand from Wyoming says, 'I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated toro with my teeth.'

Ben, from Oklahoma, couldn't stand to be bested. 'That's nothing, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit off its head, and sucked the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a belly ache.'

Waddy, the old basco buckaroo from Nevada, remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker ...

Nice....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

He musta been laying in that fire!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-11 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p]Its the old Darwin theory....Sheep are fast...Basco's are not. It has to be long or they would never be able to sneak up and....you know.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Time for you to grow up little boy! Try getting a job, I hear McDonalds is hiring.

Well NVB!

You just offended your first Basco!

Is there anybody anywhere you haven't pissed off?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

tworesqu7 ? - doesn't sound Basque.
NVBighorn - now that sounds Basque.

>Is there anybody anywhere
>you haven't pissed off?

The list is getting shorter.

NVB!

Hell ya the list is gettin shorter!

Tell me this NVB?

You ever had your Ass Whooped by a Short little Cute Blonde?

>
>You ever had your Ass Whooped
>by a Short little Cute
>Blonde?
>
>
Not yet... but I'm certainly up for anything.

Lol!

Don't Puss out on the EXPO next year NVB & You'll get your wish!:D

You aint never pissed me off NV- keep trying though! Try some jokes about a jack-mormon mic that dates girls he meets at the free clinic.
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-11 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]Like this?

A gay jack morman mic feels ill so he goes to the local free clinic. At first the girl there doesn't want to treat him but realises she has to because it is a government clinic and she can't turn anybody away. After performing a few blood tests she discovers that the man has AIDS.

She goes into the examination room to inform him, "Sir your test results have come back and I'm sorry to inform you that you have AIDS, there is nothing I can do for you."

Quite angrily, the man says, "There must be something you can do; you're a doctor for God's sake you've got to do something! If you don't at least try to help me I'll sue you for everything you have!"

After thinking for a moment the doctor tells the man, "Go home and drink one bottle of Milk of Magnesia, eat one box of Ex-Lax and eat one jar of jalapeno peppers."

With a new sense of hope the man asks, "Will this help to cure AIDS?"

"No", said the doctor, "But it will teach you what an a$$hole is for."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom