Thread of Doom for Wolves

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I hope that we can get anyone we can with Wolf Hunting prowess to post any secrets or help on harvesting wolves. Has this been done here before. Enlist anyone you can to help and see if we can all learn some good intel on finding and eradicating them. It's on when the tags come!!!
Just an idea IMHO...

Give em doggy blankets laced with parvo, and a drink of xylitol. Don't tell them what's in the drink, keep it a secrete.

wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

i will tell you exactly how everyone should hunt wolves so listen up. it aint illegal to go after another animal if you wound yours and cant find it. so whos to say all of us hunters arent poor shots and we keep wounding every wolf we see? oops, crap happens.

way i figure it is that our poor shooting skills could possibly lead to the death of most wolves in one season. then those greenies cant challenge us in court. who cares about future wolf hunts and doing the right thing. kill em all and let obama sort em out!

Just a laugh guys but holy smokes don't let Obama sort them out, we will all die waiting! haha, can't wait for the opportunity to shoot one myself! Find the horn Goose!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom