this years take...

manny53

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-13 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7366boo_buk.jpg

3238george_buck_1.jpg

4186jordan_buck.jpg

9113adam_buck.jpg

7311boobuk_1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-13 AT 10:38AM (MST)[p]I'm headed to deer camp tomorrow with a plan in my head and hope in my heart.

Eel

Edit: Excuse me. A week from tomorrow.

Nice! Any of those your bucks Manny?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

no i have a c tag, n a late archery tag for oregon... so i'm chomping at the bit right now...

One week from now, I'll be sitting next to the fire, packed into the Marbles sippin on a highball waiting for daybreak. It's better than Christmas.

FIRES ARE BANNED AS OF TODAY ANYWHERE CEPT DEVELOPED CAMPGROUNDS!!
Need a fire permit even for your jet boil, MSR or whatever you use anywhere!....no campfires and strictly enforced!
Am heading in to YOLLA BOLLYS Wednesday and even if it rains half the day friday it will still may not lighting up the restriction's
so be warned.....

Good reminder smack! I need to get a permit. Good luck in YB. You too Hardway. I love the Marbles!

Eel

Manny53 let your state burn then........
Am off to the YOLLA BOLLY'S folks!!
good luck..
smack

>Manny53 let your state burn then........
>
>Am off to the YOLLA BOLLY'S
>folks!!
>good luck..
>smack

it has been, fire creates more habitat for deer n elk, this "stop the fires" is a relatively new concept to save homes i assume ...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom