This year

A

antlerchaser

Last year was my first season hunting and I had a lot of fun. I was able to take down a mule deer, a cow, and got a chance to go with my dad on an Oklahoma whitetail hunt and almost got one there. I am super excited for hunting this year!

Good deal buddy!!! That's what it's all about. If you're excited, then regardless if you get one of not, you should have fun. I know I sure excited to get after it.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I Will definitley post some pics. I am probably doing another whitetail hunt in Oklahoma, a deer hunt, an elk hunt, and my dad is looking in to taking me to Pennsylvania for a deer hunt. Pictures soon.

4198106_3302.jpg

This was my first elk taken in December of 2009 in Western Colorado.

5001106_3301.jpg

Here is another one of my elk.

9781106_3278.jpg

Here is a picture of my dad and I after he shot is whitetail in Oklahoma, October 2009.

9670106_3247.jpg

This my buck that was shot in October 2009, also in Western Colorado.

5150106_3268.jpg

After the hunt.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

P.S. The side of the deer that is showing isn't where I shot it. That was the EXIT of the bullet. :)

That was quite a year, congrats. Good luck this year

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Looks like a very exciting first year. Hopefully this year is the same way for you. Glad to see you have the addiction like the rest of us.

Looks like a heck of a good season, congratulations on some nice animals, keep it up!

Wow, what a great year! Congratulations to you and dad. I think you have found something you can do well for the rest of your life.

that was an elk you shot? your original post said you shot a cow! i was expecting pictures from your hunt at the local dairy. wheres the holstein you shot? or did you mean cow elk lol j/k

hey, stick with hunting and stay away from boys. believe me on this one. hunting is the best hobby u can have. congratulations on an awesome year. hope u have an even better year this year!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

That is too cool! Congratulations, and hopefully this year will be just as good as your first!

You would get along with my girls great! They are all hunters and there is no better quality time that I spend with them than on the mountain. Funny how you young girls can be such good shots. Never ceases to amaze me how calm and collected you are while the Dads are a nervous wreck! Congrats girl!

It's always an adventure!!!

Congrats...Thats awesome!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nicely done there, congrats on a great year. Your dad I am sure is quite proud!

congrats looks like your off to a great start!
wish i could say my first year of hunting was that good!
anyway keep it up and post up this years pics too!

Wow, what a great year! Congratulations to you and dad. I think you have found something you can do well for the rest of your life.

I am the lucky Dad and would like to thank all of you for replying to my daughters post she is so excited each day to check and see what people have written.We are both very much looking forward to the upcoming seasons.THANKS AGAIN

Awesome!....nice shooting!...keep it up!...Hunting is a life long passion.

Congrats on a very successful first year!!! You probably already know this, but you have a great dad there! Thanks for sharing the pics and good luck this year:)

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom