This should never happen.

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
4720why.jpg

NOT EVEN A JOKING MATTER. I cant believe our government is so dumb.

Jeff

>NOT EVEN A JOKING MATTER. I
>cant believe our government is
>so dumb.
>
>
>Jeff

I can believe it... Very sad and pathetic deal with our elected officials..

WTF? We're not paying our troops?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-11 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]>WTF? We're not paying our troops?
>
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

Have you not been reading the news?

Duh....It's American Idol season! ;)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Period in early 70's [ Can't remember exactly] when the servicemen weren't paid for weeks

They can pass a stop gap to pay the military while they force the Dems to slow the spending

The house passed a bill to pay the military for the rest of the yr. But the commie Reid doesn't want to bring it to the senate floor for a vote and dumbass says he'll veto it if it does pass.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-11 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]I think it happened twice when I was AD.

78 and 95-96.

SS,DD. Politicians don't care so much as they may say about service men/women.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The first ones that shouldn't get paid should be the Pres and on down the ranks of all congress personnel.....and if it doesn't bother them to miss a few paydays seize their bank accounts, Federal Credit Cards and freeze their assets to cover the budget deficit...I'D BET THAT WOULD MAKE A BIG CHANGE!!!

How about we stop giving money top build up other countries and we stop funding all the people sucking money off the government, remove baracky boy and put in a real man. B. Obama is such a #####! cat that is...

It was a big bodied 2 point.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-11 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p]+1 Longun

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Ya its pretty sad when the ones making this country free have to suffer.
Anybody been following up on ole D Trump. ha what ya think of that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom