This mount looks great

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
1911 sent me this photo of his moose mount. He seemed to think it's ears didn't look right. I think they look great. How about you?

1316185218.jpg

That's a top notch job, Not many blind taxidermist still working now days.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

very realistic, top notch work there, like the artist was trying to show the moose listening for something, and the artist nailed it.

That mount looks great. I was a bit worried when 1911 sent me these pictures last week . He said it was almost done.

3071tumblr_lndmq15piy1qkmnl1o1_500.jpg

65925346018-taxidermy-moose-head-on-wallpaper-in-a-livingroom.jpg

Glad he saved some money on the neck mount so he could buy 77 something nice on their anniversary.

>That mount looks great. I was
>a bit worried when 1911
>sent me these pictures last
>week . He said it
>was almost done.
>
>
3071tumblr_lndmq15piy1qkmnl1o1_500.jpg

>

good mount, dont see to many mounts that go with a coat that is changing from a winter to spring coat.

This is the kind of work that can be expected when you trust your animal to a quality taxidermist such as 1911 used. Obviously the guy is more than a taxidermist, he is a true artist with an excellent eye for detail. Nice to see the before and after photos TAG.

Thanks for the supporting opinions guys. I wasn't sure if maybe the taxidermist was going for ears like this guy.

ears_button.jpg

Sorry Big. I'm a bit disapointed! I just thought comming from you the "This Mount Looks Great" title would involve Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee or something. Anyway the moose head looks great... 'bout what you'd expect from 1-911.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

"Glad he saved some money on the neck mount so he could buy 77 something nice on their anniversary."

LMAO!! Seriously though, excellent mount!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom