This kid could use a good plumber.

feddoc

Long Time Member
Ever been to Thailand?
I went there in the 70s. Hung out at a place called Lucy's Tiger Den.

I never saw anything like this. Don't want to.

A Thai teen lived out every man’s worst nightmare after a snake sunk its fangs into his penis while he was on the john.

“I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet,” Siraphop Masukarat, 18, told Viral Press. His near-serpent circumcision occurred Tuesday, approximately 12 miles north of Bangkok, after the reptile allegedly infiltrated the plumbing.

Masukarat recalls watching smartphone videos on the toilet when all of sudden he felt a searing pain in his nether region. The university student looked down to discover a nightmarish sight — a 4-foot python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis.

At that point, the horrified boy stood up with the snake still attached, and slammed the door on the reptile, causing it to release its grip. Masukarat then howled in terror and rushed out of the now blood-spattered bathroom with his pants around his ankles, whereupon the serpent slinked back into the toilet bowl.

Ever been to Thailand?
I went there in the 70s. Hung out at a place called Lucy's Tiger Den.

I never saw anything like this. Don't want to.

A Thai teen lived out every man’s worst nightmare after a snake sunk its fangs into his penis while he was on the john.

“I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet,” Siraphop Masukarat, 18, told Viral Press. His near-serpent circumcision occurred Tuesday, approximately 12 miles north of Bangkok, after the reptile allegedly infiltrated the plumbing.

Masukarat recalls watching smartphone videos on the toilet when all of sudden he felt a searing pain in his nether region. The university student looked down to discover a nightmarish sight — a 4-foot python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis.

At that point, the horrified boy stood up with the snake still attached, and slammed the door on the reptile, causing it to release its grip. Masukarat then howled in terror and rushed out of the now blood-spattered bathroom with his pants around his ankles, whereupon the serpent slinked back into the toilet bowl.
Lucy's Tiger Den let's hear some more about that. Special Mission I suppose?........LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom