This is why....

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-07 AT 02:01AM (MST)[p] This is Why I believe?

many here on MM.com think I'm just a religious joke, having no proof for what I believe, spouting off and posting bible scriptures, well maybe you will see this as some proof?

The first pic is of my son when he was 13 @ UCD he had an infection in his crainial fluid and his brain was swollen, Docs said IF! he lived the night, he would be deaf, dumb, and blind, he was in a coma for 3 DAYS, Hmmmmm, well we prayed for him right then and there and as you can see in the lower pic he's here today not only alive but in his right mind and with a child of his own.

The second pic is of a car accident my daughter was in with her boy friend, at the time she was 17, they hit an oak tree head on doing 60mph, she was in the front passenger seat, she walked away with only two scratches, I married her to her new Boe last year

46a6fc590be3dbeb.jpg

46a701131047b7b2.jpg

So if you think you can shake me with some criticism weather from my past or some stupid post where I acted like an idiot. Dream on?

For me, It takes more faith to not believe in God?

If this doesn't give you any hope, well no one can help you?Crap look at the time, it's late??.

And last but not least after all my screw ups God even lets me do this stuff, Hunt!

46a6ffa10eccaf19.jpg

Manny,
Everybody should have some kind of religion in their life. It's hard for me to believe that people who hunt and enjoy the outdoors can look around them and deny that there is a God. Congratulation on the grandbaby and new son-in-law. God Bless us all!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

HEY Manny!!!

GLAD EVERYBODY'S O.K. & DOING WELL!!!

YOU KNOW I LIKE TO RAZZ PEOPLE!!!

NOT JUST YOU!!!

WE'VE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES OVER THE YEARS!!!

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO YOU WERE REALLY MAD AT ME & I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT WE WERE ARGUING ABOUT???

JUST WONDERING IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN THAT REVEREND ON THE SPRANGER SHOW???

NO I DON'T WATCH SPRANGER OR TV MUCH,BUT I WAS CLICKIN THROUGH THE CHANNELS THE OTHER NIGHT & I NOTICED THIS REVEREND MARRYING BROTHERS & SISTERS & I THOUGHT WTF???

IS HAT THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH???

YA I CHANGED THE CHANNEL!!!

SHUT THE TRASH OFF!!!

AND GOT BACK ON MM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Manny,

I heard you man. I cannot see how any hunter/outdoorsman could not believe either.

One look at how perfect everything is there is no doubt he is the creator of all things.

Manny ,
I don't make fun of persons who desire to have a relationship with God. I have a huge respect for those who openly speak of choosing to live for Him.
Much of what you say is true , even for those of us who have a hard time , which is most every one. Go to church on Sunday for a few hours and then live like h~ll the rest of the week. Then in times of need , remember God. I try to be thankfull , for all that my life has been blessed by.

Glad to see you and yours are doing well , congrats on your newest members to your family , looks like your a father in law and grandpa....

PS , nice buck , whats the story on him....Give us more , can't just show us the pic and leave us wondering , come on man...

You've got alot to be thankful for right there.
Theres not a person on here that wouldn't be praying to
god if they saw there children go through that.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-07 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]
I was in a weird place last night & couldn't sleep; actually I was complaining @ the Boss, work is slow this year so I decided to count my blessings...

The Buck is a cross, Blacky & muley from siskiyou county...

Thanks, Emanuel Christmas Galea, I used to hate my name that's how we came up with Manny, where's Dr. Phil when you need 'em...LOL

Emanuel + Manny = It works...Your middle name is Christmas? Where you born on the 25th?

Bobcat'

No I didn't see the Springer show, one thing I won't do is marry just anybody, and I counsel them first and defiantly not Bro & Sis....

I remember the conflict, it was about your high country tune ups, which I find funny these days....go figure

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-07 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]You do not need to explain yourself to us Manny...but you know that already, lol
I admire your convictions, I have all intentions to have conviction like that, just seen to fall short sometimes, LOl

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I don't think you're a religious joke, Manny. I respect your religious beliefs and I like the heck outta ya. We may not always agree, but that doesn't mean I think you're a joke or don't like you.

I don't judge anyone or concern myself with other people's life choices, especially when someone grabs onto faith in a higher power and lives his or her life better. Nothing wrong with that. I can't imagine having a child in a coma either and what you might go through during all of that but I'm sure it was scary and I'm glad you called up on Heavenly Father to help you through it and I'm really glad your son is fine today.

Your son is really cute and your daughter is beautiful. How cool was that to be the one to actually perform the wedding ceremony? I think it's pretty cool.

You're right Eel.
There's alot of good folks on here.

I guess we need a few misfit's to make
fun of. When they're all gone y'all can
pick on me.
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom