THIS IS NOT A JOKE

C

cameraguy

Look carefully at the following animated GIF and then
scroll down to read the explanation.

trash.GIF

If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are
(supposedly) using your right brain.

If you see it the other way, you are (supposedly)
using left brain.

Some people do see both ways, but most people
see it only one way.

If you can see it turning both ways, your IQ is
(supposedly) above 160 -- which is almost a genius.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you.

I am so right brained it's not even funny. I can see her shadow turing counterclockwise though. I have a high IQ, but it's sure not 160.

Saw her turning clockwise at 1st then she started turning counter then I just couldn't take my eyes off her breasts.

Crap!!! I think I'm a RED NECK!

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-07 AT 11:06PM (MST)[p]

I'll one up you all...click on the girl as she's turning, move your mouse as you keep your left click down, she stops, then you can see her in whatever pose ya want. Ha ha!

(As you all scroll up to give it a try)

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I can blink 'an make her change directions...
I can make her do sommersalts too... but I ain't say'n how!

I saw both and I am an idiot

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

I can see both, but I don't think I'm that smart cuz I automatically concentrated on the body part above the waist.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I showed my 9 year old daughter and asked which way is the lady turning? She looked at it for about 3 seconds and said both ways. She sure didn't get that from me maybe her mom.

Been thinking about this one all day. If we all are Mensa Club smart, what are we doing on this web site?

Or maybe we can just make a naked chick spin both directions!!!

Hmmm!

RUS

Relax TripleK, you're a girl and can't focus on the right body parts. If it was George Clooney spinning it would be a whole different story.

RUS

I saw this several days ago and couldn't figure out why she keeps changing directions. Both me and my buddy saw it at the same time. As to the IQ, mine is supposedly 146(3 tests averaged) so the 160 things gotta be wrong.

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

WELL I'M A FRICKEN GENIUS!!!

SHE SPINS BOTH FRICKEN WAYS!!!

DON'T KNOW IF I GOT DIZZY OR WHAT???

HELL MAYBE I'M HAVING HALLUCINATIONS???

HOW BOUT IT Beefy???

THE DD'S SPINNING CLOCKWISE OR COUNTER CLOCKWISE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THATS BULLSHIT!!!

I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN!!!

WHEN THE GIRLS STARTS SPINNING THE OTHER WAY TAKE NOTICE THE OPPISITE LEG LIFTS & SHE SPINS ON THE OTHER ONE!!!

YOU SCREWIN WITH US cameraguy???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If she spins to the right, she's straight.
If she spins to the left, she's gay.
If she spins both ways, she's my kind of gal!

Just Kidding!

LOL Eel! I finally watched her long enough. I sat and stared at her boobs (yeah..she's cold) and she finally switched directions. YaY! I am a genius afterall. Or just very impatient to begin with. Something like that. lol

If you can picture her spinning on a glass floor, you can change her direction by imagining you're either standing on the floor with her, or you're below the floor looking up at her.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom