This is my last year

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Helping out with the Christmas tree lot.

This year we got the Eureka High football team to help unload the 950 trees in exchange for a donation to their travel expenses to the championship game next week. They went undefeated this year.

They started out a little slow until I told them that last year the Arcata High football team unloaded the truck in an hour. They finished in 55 minutes! It usually takes about 2 hours...:D It was pretty funny....the coach kept time. End of the 1st quarter, half time,(they got a pep talk at half time) end of the 3rd quarter....and then the 2 minute warning. They really hustled then!

39374ct2.jpg

Always good to have young help! Glad its yer last, last, last year! :D

#livelikezac

Last Year this year?

We've heard than one many times!:D

Any Old Ladies with Big Tippage this year Eel?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The rest of us know the truth! The real question is how did the boys from Eureka High do?

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-18 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]>The rest of us know the
>truth! The real question is
>how did the boys from
>Eureka High do?
>
>
>#livelikezac

They were down 20-0 at the half and then lost on the last play of the game 26-21.
Edit: That's what I was told, but I looked it up and that isn't quite accurate I guess

Menlo-Atherton
Eureka

Eel if I had a quarter for every time you said this is the last time could go on a guided hunt on an Indian Reservation.

You won't stop until you can't go anymore period.

Your the man Merry Christmas Buddy!!!

Thanks DH53. I rode my Rad Power Bike down to the lot one day when it was slow. Everybody got a chance to ride it and now they all want one for hunting in Oregon. They hunt timber company land where no vehicles are allowed.

Merry Christmas to you!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom