this is how it is done !

H

hunterman67

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence> at the White House in D.C. One from New Jersey ,> another> from Tennessee and the third, Florida . They go with> a White House official to examine the fence.>> The Florida contractor takes out a tape measure and> does some measuring, then works some figures with a> pencil. "Well", he says, "I figure the job will run> about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and> $100 profit for me.">> The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and> figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700:> $300> for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for> me."> The New Jersey contractor doesn't measure or figure,> but leans over to the White House official and> whispers, "$2,700.">> The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even> measure like the other guys! How did you come up with> such a high figure?">> The New Jersey contractor whispers back, "$1000 for> me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from> Tennessee to fix the fence.">> "Done!", replies the government official.>> And that, my friends, is how it works !!!

Proud Republican Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom