This is hard to watch.

well then don't watch it cup cake

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Although not a fan of the source of this video....these clowns are just pathetic. I don't know who I dislike more, an anti hunter or a fraudulent lying wannabe "hunter." Both are pretty low on the totem pole.

I guess I don't feel even a bit sorry for the guy. He deserves whatever negative publicity and consequences come his way...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-10 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]hillbilly shooting a tame bear, par for the course.

Wow, what a badass. Funny thing is, SFW had him come play during the expo a couple years ago to represent hunters.

Don't find a whole lot of difference between this and "guaranteed" elk hunts. You know the "winners" on the guaranteed hunts bother to leave out they killed a penned animal when they are telling their stories. This dude is a tool for sure but it is all about the same cup of tea. Really not that bad of a way to go for an old toothless bear if you think about it but don't act like some great hunter for taking him on "the long walk". No guarantee that a bullet would have accomplished the job any more quickly. I guess I don't understand why the USFAWS was involved? Was it not a legally owned piece of livestock like the elk are? Pretty lame all around but these SHARK folks are obviously first rate d-nozzles.

Disgusting.

I assume he will pursue a political career after his Country music career.

Cant come up with anything better than that for the anti hunters.

Someone should take there man card away and there hunting privaleges. Thats just sad that such a awesome bear was killed for what a bunch of wanna b hunters to get credit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom