This hit home...

sageadvice

Long Time Member
This hit home...

I was going to say something silly like, "Calif considers not allowing Utah residents to visit State". Then i thought about the deaths and there's nothing funny about this event. I don't have the answers.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2014/1...ty-sought-in-california.html?sp=/99/177/348//

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

RE: This hit home...

That's a Utah man? Huh.

Sad, sad deal all the way around.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-14 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]Zeke, he may have lived there but i think the last few sentences of the article is what got me. He had been deported 4 times...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

He Ain't No TARD!

Temporary Illegal Live In from South of the Border!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Mexican National .... and the Immigration officials had a different spelling for his name???? Did they have him in custody at one time??? If so I Guess Obama is to blame for these deaths then huh?.. Not from my Utah Sage. Send him back with a Target on his head and i'll take him

Too bad cali (like alotta states these days, mine included) won't follow thru and kill him!

Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes should have been shot and hung up on the border fence for the whole world to see. He's not even a citizen but here illegally and has been deported 3 or 4 times.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Like any other "Non-Native" species, they should be be shot year round with no limit.

Should have a bounty on his scummy ass in prison. Whoever shanks this fool will get an additional conjugal visit per month. Dude would be dead in a heartbeat!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom