This guy needs to die.

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-10 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-10 AT 10:10?AM (MST)

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...110&Kategori=NEWS0101&Lopenr=906040804&Ref=PH

The FBI describes him as Hispanic, about 31 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall and 160 pounds. The FBI said on Oct. 5, 2001, he left Reno with a 12-year-old girl he had been dating for about two months. He engaged in consensual sex with the girl. They originally traveled to Sacramento and then went to Smyrna, Ga., the FBI said.

WTF, O. This preek needs to be caught and killed.

I also gotta wonder what was going on with the parents.

WTF is a (then) 21 year old guy doing 'dating' a 12 year old?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I'll donate the bullet...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Not that i disagree cause i don't but this guy and his crime sounds like any number of other Hispanic Gang Bangers scattered all across the country. Young girls are waiting in line, willing to do what they must, to join the "club."

Sad deal but all too common in today's "gang culture".

Joey

So Joey what are you saying?....Do I need to donate more bullets?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"So Joey what are you saying?....Do I need to donate more bullets?"

Hell,i don't know the answer. I do know it's all too common these days! Our prisons are already overflowing and they are letting them out early to save money...Yea, maybe more bullets! :)

Joey

If bullets weren't used so sparingly (death penalty) then the prisons would not be overflowing. We are too afraid as a people to Punish someone.

Maybe more...
But I tell ya if they had public hangings on the court house steps we would a lot less of this kind of thing. Even bangers know when the end is confronting them in the face...

Stop Global Whining

That's no kidding maxxbob1! Especially if the SOB is from Vernal...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Friend just got back from Afganistan...said the worst thing he saw is the Afgan men pick their wife when she is 9 years old...and have to consumate it by the time she is 12. He said that alone will make a man (American Man) mean.

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom