THIS GUY HAD A TRAIL-CAM SET UP!!!

I've got a couple old Primos 35's T-cams set-up around my home/yard.

I even put 1 inside my full length mailbox facing my front door area from the curb.

Robb

We used to put video cameras in our yardsites where the equipment and materials were stored. The thought was it would deter, and we would get evidence if it didn’t.

We were broken into twice and showed the movies to the cops. They enjoyed them, and thought it was cool that we had souvenir home movies. They didn’t do chit.:mad:

I’ll get good pictures of the guy who burns down my place also.

Would be appropriate to burn down his place also, unfortunately it was probably his moms basement I am sure. That really does suck.
I have a few older cams along the wood line around my house for this type of thing. I did catch someone stealing my ladder and a backpack sprayer that I made the mistake of leaving outside in view a few years ago. Found them at the closest pawn shop. A put a hold on it and got it back but what a fiasco going to court etc.

We were approached by the police to get copies of our security cameras in the investigation of a man who took a girl up the canyon and murdered her. They documented his journey from his apartment up the canyon at the time of the murder. He pled guilty.

Another time, I had a guy ask for copies of our footage because the police claimed he wouldn't pull over for them and he wanted to fight the ticket. He wanted to prove they were lying. We looked at the footage and saw him driving past with the cops right on his tail with their lights flashing ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom