This Girl is part Mtn. Goat.....video

Wow ! 1 part Mtn Goat and 99 parts crazy. When she was hanging by her fingers I would tense up. I would rather take my chances living freely amongst the Grizzly Bears.

And keeping with MM form, I would like to add. I've got something she could climb.

Wow ! 1 part Mtn Goat and 99 parts crazy. When she was hanging by her fingers I would tense up. I would rather take my chances living freely amongst the Grizzly Bears.

And keeping with MM form, I would like to add. I've got something she could climb.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-11 AT 04:07PM (MST)[p]I could see lust in the eyes of the bucks....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-11 AT 04:07PM (MST)[p]I could see lust in the eyes of the bucks....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I think that is our own 'Predator'....as she is on vacation in Britian for some 'adventure' type experience.....

Just sayin'

Robb

I think that is our own 'Predator'....as she is on vacation in Britian for some 'adventure' type experience.....

Just sayin'

Robb

Is that Cavern where they throw you after you make one mistake on the Ledge rock?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Is that Cavern where they throw you after you make one mistake on the Ledge rock?

I think CUPSY checked her out!:D

I think CUPSY checked her out!:D

Incredible feat. I was amazed by her dexterity and strength, especially when it came to navigating the rim of the sandstone over hang. That was a tense moment that she calmly and coolly figured out and overcame. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Eldorado

Incredible feat. I was amazed by her dexterity and strength, especially when it came to navigating the rim of the sandstone over hang. That was a tense moment that she calmly and coolly figured out and overcame. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Eldorado

LOL ~Z~!

That'd be counterweight!

Then CUPSY & the Bucks would really be GAWKIN!:D

LOL ~Z~!

That'd be counterweight!

Then CUPSY & the Bucks would really be GAWKIN!:D

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

We will be reading about her unfortunate death if she keeps that up! She might be the missing link??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

We will be reading about her unfortunate death if she keeps that up! She might be the missing link??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Scary climb,I know I couldn't and wouldn't ever do it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Scary climb,I know I couldn't and wouldn't ever do it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

<<YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

<<We will be reading about her unfortunate death if she keeps <<that up! She might be the missing link??

Yep, and her parents will probably sue because there wasn?t enough signs there to warn her of the dangers too.

GBA

<<YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

<<We will be reading about her unfortunate death if she keeps <<that up! She might be the missing link??

Yep, and her parents will probably sue because there wasn?t enough signs there to warn her of the dangers too.

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom