This Cowboy Hat

I couldn't find the Video I like Best!

This is Chris though!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Elk.... Send me your email address in a PM. I have many nice things to share with you.

I also wish 1911 did the same. I have other pictures I would share with Him and, we both ( the 3 of us, would become closer ). Elk, I can understand and deal with you & privacy. Yet, I have been able to phone you for Years.... I just do not believe in doing such things. Relationships should be slow and earned, like trying to climb a major Hillside.... There are many false Ridges before we reach the top.

Jagerdad... The one who never shares other folks trusts. :)

Dear Mr. Eel.... How much $ would You Charge me, for a few Drops of your Energy...? + Your whit...? + Your Blood ( a Drop ) so I could be a Relation-SHIP, to those YOU have to Share with...?

Dear Mr. Eel, it really is and has been, The likes of YOU, that has so many many great Folks, returning to this web page.

I do feel this web site took a major HIT once Face Book rose from nowhere. At a minimal rudimentary level, all of us DO Desire each other, even if such is not absolutely required to inhale air.

Elk, "YOU" are a very LOYAL Buddy and close to those you accept as Friends. I am never quite sure who in our group ( Campfire ) each of us would select to be in a Life Boat on an Ocean with, alone, adrift for 30+ days... ?

My Selection is either Mr. Eel or, Mr. Elk and no matter what, I will "LIVE". I should have made this question as a new Post. Oh well, so be such.

Jagerdad :)

PS: Just so I change the topic from a Deep question, I shall attach this Police Dept Link. They are not good but I LOVE the old song.

This should make everyone forget the previous Post... ?

Sing Along... with the Police Choir. Efforts = a Smile.

>Jager, do you do drugs?

lol...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Mr. Deep-Shades, Sorry, I only do drugs to arrest Druggies, ie: No, I never ingested such materials.

Homer, you inhale more dust and Plant Materials than I or 100 folks ever could. It is such with you, because; YOU WORK.... and WORK HARD.

I am a basic guy, possibly with toooo much education to fit my herein readers to digest...? Yet I doubt such is true. Readers here are smart. Negatives attract Negatives..

By the way... anyone watch the Rugby World Cup here in San Francisco Today ... ?

YOU?LL have to forgive US if (we) miss the subtleties that come from all that edaucation.
(EVERYONE) knows offering money for people?s pets OR (blood) are clear signs of a (learned) INDIVIDUAL...

Jager, just for the record I don't think I'm the cause of people coming here. In fact I think a lot of people left because of me. I just can't take anything too serious any more. :D

CanyonCrosser ... I simply laid on the Dry British Humor, a Tab bit, to much Oratorically Obfuscating a Bombastic Chicanery Dry Post of Cop Humor. Hey Moe ... Y'Nuck, Y'Nuck, Y'Nuck ... :)

So sorry. I will repent. :-(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom