This company rocks!!!!

elks96

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-13 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]In light of the recent legislation moving through CO. A major company in the state who contributes $85,000,000 to the state economy.

However, they are doing all they can to help out their Colorado brothers. They basically are giving CO owners all priority on orders and sales. They are looking at reduced cost and only $5 shipping. Each CO citizen who signs up gets up to 10 standard 30 round mags... This effort is to flood CO with as many mags as possible prior to the ban and the moving of the company.

https://www.facebook.com/magpul?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://kdvr.com/2013/03/01/magpul-l...o-sell-high-capacity-magazines-to-coloradans/

Please like and share... And support them at all cost. they are moving to a new state and have started preparations...

84 million in taxes???????.....are your sure of that number????

Limit all US politicians to two terms.. One in office
One in prison ......
Illinois already does this, and it seems to be working for them.

Those are not reduced prices. 6 months ago, I could buy a mag at those prices, any day of the week.

In fact...your retailer is still buying them at that, or below, that price.

The people that you see selling them for $30, or more, are scalpers (and you thought that term only applied to tickets)
John 14:6

>Those are not reduced prices.
>6 months ago, I could
>buy a mag at those
>prices, any day of the
>week.
>
>In fact...your retailer is still buying
>them at that, or below,
>that price.
>
>The people that you see selling
>them for $30, or more,
>are scalpers (and you thought
>that term only applied to
>tickets)
>John 14:6

Yes retailers are buying at that price then they are adding necessary mark up. I know well how this is going as a good friend is a local retailer. Also no matter how you look at it, it is a marked down price, current mark situation dictates they could easily be asking more and nearly everyone in the business is asking more. So yes I can buy at what used to be normal prices, but it is still way cheaper than anything we are going to see in the next couple of years. Do I think it is a great bargain? NO but they are doing everything they can to help take care of CO before leaving.

Consider this, my friend hates the current markup he has, but on any given order he gets about 1/4 the supply he used to get and he estimates that is about 1/10th of actual demand. His inventory volume has been greatly decreased thus the total volume of sales have also greatly decreased. In the meantime his operating expenses have slightly raised. Net result means lower volume which has to have increased markup to maintain the cash flow of pre market shortages. He hates that his typical 20% markup is now closer to 40% and in honesty he feels like he needs to be at even higher to maintain the cash flow. I do know that he has cut his pay and reduced some employee hours as well.

Hard to make a living selling something when you have nothing to sell.

In the end, I am glad magpul is taking this stance. I am glad that Colorado will be as flooded with 30 round mags prior to the ban as possible.

SAD!

As a Kalifornian that has been dealing with this most of his adult life, I sympathize with Coloradoians.

Worse yet, most of their liberals have probably moved from this state to Colorado yet Kalifornia is still F&%ked up.

You'd think if we exported enough of those POSs, we'd be in better shape, but we ain't.

Note to everyone: There'll be a gun control law, gay marriage law, pro illegal alien/welfare law coming to your neighborhood soon. Jump on it and kill it as soon as you can, like the vermin it is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom