this chick poses nude INSIDE A DEAD HORSE ??

Thats pretty gross.....Any chick that will climb in a dead horse probably likes to "do it" though. :)

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

That's a Bloody Mary right there.

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>With the horse?

The news story said she wanted to feel like she was part of the horse , so ya I'm guessing she probably did it with the horse . Don't get much closer feeling than that .

Now there's a couple that should be culled from the gene pool..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Come on Rug dont be a chicken . The bad thing is the horse in question was that 100 dollar horse you had been looking for . Guess your still shopping now .

Reminds me of the controversy Eel and Roy stirred up with their photo gallery following that arctic turtle safari.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well I, for one, think we have finally found a better use for all those wild horses in holding facilities that cost millions of taxpayer dollars to feed each year.

It's kind of deranged but at least she had the guts to pursue her dreams.

I don't know why everyone is so upset. It was just "horseplay" after all.

They didn't mention having sex with the animal at all. That would have been a horse of a different color altogether.

Whoa! OK I'll stop.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-11 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]>Reminds me of the controversy Eel
>and Roy stirred up with
>their photo gallery following that
>arctic turtle safari.

Yes, well I was rather repulsed at Eel's decision to fashion that cod-piece/thong and bikini top combo out of baby turtle shells and certainly didn't expect him to wear it like he did. But, I couldn't necesarily deny his artistic freedom to pose in it and as we were doing it, thought the whole photo shoot was rather tasteful. I can see now in retrospect how this might have been a little rash, but at the time it seemed benign enough.

I am just glad that that smallest turtle shell proved to be big enough. Must have been the cold - I was pretty worried when Eel chose that one for the cod-piece.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

They both aren't playing with a full deck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Stinky- Not IN the horse....that would be gross. :)

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom