This blows......

Hardway

Very Active Member
Had surgery on my knee yesterday, now I'm glued to the couch. I thought I spent alot of time on MM before.....A guy can only take so much TV.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ransom, what gives with the former USSR news blogs? Did the union kick you off the job site again?...oh nevermind...just figured it out....there is a miss former USSR photo gallery on there.....

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Did you read that Obama may be assasinated in 2011? (tope left corner). What the hell is that dude waiting for? Do that sh!t now!!

I've found I can also waste a lot of time on YouTube as well as MM. I will normally type in Latin Butts or something like that and some good stuff usually shows itself!! Give it a try.....unless you like white trash....and in that case type in White Trash Butts!!

Steve

I checked out those russian chicks....I'll look again after another vicodin and a cocktail :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom