Thinnest skin

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
No I don't mean game animals. Who gets the vote for being the thinnest skinned person here on MM? I admit there was a time when my skin was thinner but as I've hung around I have realized that everyone is just having fun and no harm is meant.It is afterall, the internet. And I think it'd be fair to say the jabs are equal opportunity and no one is immune.

So who is it? Thinnest skinned MMer? And since it's my game I say manny doesn't count.

I vote NVBighorn. He likes to pick on other people, pick at their sores sort of speak, all in the name of some sick sick brand of humor, then when he gets told to go F### himself, he runs and hides!

He can dish it out but can't take it. Yep, NVB has my vote!

Joey

Probably either NVB or Sage. :) Actually most on here are pretty good sports. Those who do take offense I think are likely those who take it most often when none is really intended.

One of my favorite sayings is those who take offense when none is intended are fools. Those who take offense when offense is intended are greater fools.

I have found that much sarcasm is lost over a keyboard. In a person to person setting, most here would get along just fine. We have much more in common than we all think. We all start the day and end it by putting on and taking off our trousers the same way, one leg at a time. (Except for Overton. That jackwagon claims he can do it two legs at a time. He is a bona fide Plick.)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well I think I'll have to admit it,HomieJ has made more Alerts per Capita of Posts than anybody I can Remember!

I remember when NVB use to be thin skinned,but after BUNTING Heads for years He finally grew a Pair and Tells me off on a regular basis!

A Guy could venture over to the General Forum and look through the "Different kind of Tune-Up Thread" and start a list of thin skinned PLICKS!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hardon. i mean hardway. has to throw his $.02 in on every ultramag thread just to boost his post count. then he gets all butt hurt when you call him on it.

I don't know about the thinnest skin, but my vote go to Feleno for posting the prettiest skin.:)

Eel

Where do you get a name like "lipcurl"??? Prison? Seriously though....if I go buy an Ultra can I hang out with the cool guys? Patiently waiting for the "your mom" jokes :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I agree Feleno posts the best skin here. You to Elderado.

Not sure who is thin skinned on here but it breaks my heart to see others get their feel bads hurt!!!!

Never_catch posts some great pics. Gotta be quick to catch them though!

Dunno how thin skinned he is but whiskeyman/two dogs bugs the hell outta me!

I vote for kawboy, he just gets mad and calls me and for some reason he always ends up crying?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'd say that my fore-skin is pretty thin since it has to be spread out over so much length and girth....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>I'd say that my fore-skin is
>pretty thin since it has
>to be spread out over
>so much length and girth....
>
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

ROFLMFAO!! You wish!! :p

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Ask your significant other!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LOL! I was gonna stipulate his sister but that still is covered under the "significant other" category!

Steve

>Well I think I'll have to
>admit it,HomieJ has made more
>Alerts per Capita of Posts
>than anybody I can Remember!
>
>
>I remember when NVB use to
>be thin skinned,but after BUNTING
>Heads for years He finally
>grew a Pair and Tells
>me off on a regular
>basis!
>
>A Guy could venture over to
>the General Forum and look
>through the "Different kind of
>Tune-Up Thread" and start a
>list of thin skinned PLICKS!
>
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

I was gone for a week and now I see the tune up thread is missing in action . Guessing it must have been nuked . What happened , where people's feelings hurt ?

Well foundation!

Some feelers were hurt!

Seem's that some think it's OK to break the Law,but not OK if somebody else breaks the Law back!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom