Thinking of TripleK

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I saw this old Christmas ad and thought of you Jenn. Merry Christmas! I hope you get all the things you want!

Eel

5569hoover.jpg

We haven't seen the real Bobcat or 3K around for a long time. Makes me wonder if they ran off together.

I'm betting that 3k is on the lam from the law because Bobcat ticked her off with his sarcastic chauvinist humor and she shot him.

RELH

Ohh she'll LOVE this one!!

She is in SLC again this weekend for a wrestling tournament. Last week she went out to wrestle Tageater for her feat of strentgh as part of her Festivus celebration. This week I think she is just out there to watch her son wrestle in a tourney.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

She whooped me, but I dished out a some punishment of my own. She's probably off getting the stitches removed. My jaw will be wired shut for 3 more months....that'll learn me to mess with Jenn!

And I know she'll love the ad!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

It's a Poor Pic but this year she gets the 'deluxe' Martha Stewart Cutting Board with Knife set!

5707martha.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I seen Kolby down at the local store a few minutes ago!

Yup!

He was looking at Boxes!

I think She's in for a 'Boxed; Gift!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I'm thinking those 3 K's are getting old enough that Jenn doesn't think they're near as cute a she used to. Hang in there Jenn.. someday you'll look back on all this and laugh.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

If I end up with a freakin' Hoover on Christmas morning things sure will suck around here but it sure as hell won't be ME.

;-)

That's right. Let's hear it....all together now......................................

"Poor Kolby!"

You guys always take his side.

I've heard roy is getting a big ol minivan with a giant bow on top for her for christmas. She's gonna be so excited!

Stinky - if you will front me the cash I will do it! LOL. That would be a perfect gift from big bro. to little sis.!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom