Thinking about this one

C

CHWine

I might punch my last tag if I see this guy during daylight.
7633good_fork2.jpg

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

I hope you get him CH. Good luck to ya

" I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
Daniel Boone

Why didn't you shoot right after you took his pic and blinded him with the flash?

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

nickman, it's A zone. It's illegal to shoot a buck below 70 degrees.

I would put my 2nd tag on him.

Eel

CW, From the pic's of the bucks that came off your place, i might hold off this guy unless it's the last weekend. Not sure when that is, next weekend? I mean, that's a nice buck alright but these last few days sometimes bring big bucks out that you've not seen before, maybe a really really big one! :)

Good luck whatever you do!!

Joey

I guess Grapes don't do crap for antler growth!
last day shooter as Sage says........

Hey DINGO, where did you take this pix? I looks exactly like the one that came off my trailcam.

Hey BLU, where ya been?

Thanks alot for telling me about this place....really. Maybe next time you could break both of my legs so I would have a legitimate excuse for not getting anything done.

I haven't figured out if MM is a site devoloped by a secret Chineese agency designed to undermine American productivity or if it is a large scale manipulation by the guys with the little blue men next to their names to sell advertising space to support their hunting habits.

Oh yeah...about the trail cam. I noticed your flash was getting a little weak and you were gone on one of your safari's so I put a fresh set of batteries in the cam for you. I didn't have anything better to do so I scrolled through a few pics. Your going to need a new SD card soon as that one is just about full. I should probably just pick one up for you the next time I am a office max. That one had been in there for a while. The first buck was from 2005. Had some shots of the anniversary bbq on it, good times. I had heard rumors about that forth of July party from last year but I had no idea.... Anyway, I saw a shot of that guy on there and I didn't think you would mind if I did a quick download.

BTW- Do you need any chicken eggs cause I've got 'em comming out my ears. You really know how to pick 'em.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom