Think I'm Screwy?

Longun

Long Time Member
Not no more....got all this crap taken out of me last week...Feel SOOO much better....you guys are gonna have to find another human barometer...30.06 is for reference ONLY...the young whippersnappers better watch this year...this old fart may just pass you up on the huntin hill...HEHEHEHE
49b65e1d3f984914.jpg

Crap, Longun. You got a weird fetish dude. Thank God you didn't shove that bullet up your a$$ too!!!

Seriously though, where did that stuff come from?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-09 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]do you know what they charged you per screw? I have 8 in my leg and a rod in the bone from the knee too the ankle, seems like it was 5k per screw! and i know what you mean about the human barometer

Mike,

No more creaking bones huh? Bet that is a blessing in disguise for you after so many years, right?

Good luck and hope that makes life more enjoyable.

Brian

Arrrr, that picture shivers me timbers, Arrr :)

I'll bet it was a blast going thru airport security with you ;-)

Hope it all works out! You had more hardware in you than some gates i build!

Joey

Well.....here's the story.....I fell timber for 20 years and always felt 10ft tall and bulletproof....Nov. 16, 1996 that changed...I was going to work 5:30 in the morning come around a 45 mile an hour turn on Highway 299 in Northern Ca and a Semi Driver high on Crack Cocaine and had been driving for 19 hours straight was completely in my side of the road and we hit head-on. I was doing 40 mph downhill and he was doing 45 mph uphill. I was driving a 95 Ford Half ton pickup and was jammed in there for 4 hours before they could get me out..all I could do was grit my teeth and did a lot of praying..there wasn't a straight piece of metal on that pickup anywhere..even my .223 Model 70 in a saddle scabbard behind the seat got a broken stock..My buddies said I hit the Lottery with a lot of pain....after about a year of surgeries and rehab all I had to do was hunt and fish so I moved to Wyoming and appreciate every day the man upstairs wasn't finished with me..and thats the rest of the story...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-09 AT 05:06AM (MST)[p]DAMN Longun!!!

HOPE YOU'RE DOIN OK???

I HOPE THEY HUNG THAT TRUCK DRIVIN DRUGY HIGH???

YOU GOTTA BE A FEW POUNDS LIGHTER!!!

YOU'LL BE PASSIN EVERYBODY UP THEM HILLS!!!

TAKE CARE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Mike, I always knew timber fallers were tough SOBs!:)

You now have enough inventory to open up a modest hardware store!

Eel

Longun...I admire your grit, but there must be a better way to get to move to Wyoming. But, good choice.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom