THINK HE GOT AN A+ ZIGGER???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Got an A in Math!

But I'm Thinking I might need a Refresher in English?:D

What kinda Grade do you think this kid was getting?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=27432182&ni...ex-with-student&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-4

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LMAO what Eel wrote

2311idiot.jpg

It's pretty sad what our teachers are doing with students these days.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-13 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]This is nothing NEW, Wiz! It's been happening for a long time. It's just finally no longer tolerated. Surely you know some kid from school who was banging a teacher? I know 2 who did. Did they get in trouble? A little. No criminal charges were ever filed though. It was always guys who were doing female teachers though. NEVER a guy doing a girl. I don't think that's ever been tolerated.

4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

Over the Years I've showed Her to you Boys a few times!

Here She be one more time!

6452plumberscrack.jpg

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>Did this kid decide he was
>gay after 7 times?

LMAO!

Took 7 times before He decided He didn't really like it and felt it was Wrong!:D

TripleK- I have never known nor heard of anyone close to my grade that ever messed around with a teacher. Maybe that kind of stuff flies in Utah, but in California...it's construed as "bad".

I remember Rug telling me stories about the few times he went "exploring" with the Biology teacher. Mysteriously they found the a cool hideout and spent countless hours checking eachothers prostate.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom