Things you learn

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-10 AT 05:27PM (MST)[p]After reading posts on many forums here it becomes apparent. We all have passion for the hunt. Many situations can happen both good and bad on hunts. Sometimes you may feel like venting frustrations out.
Sometimes it's good and sometimes it can be good but mistaken when read by others as posts are so one- dimensional and may be taken many ways.
I hope I can be positive and helpful when I post. In other words try to look at both sides of things.
I see a lot of good here and it is great to be able to compliment someone's hunting accomplishments.
Sorry to the out of state hunter if I reacted. I've hunted out of state a couple times in my life and both times it was great.

Looking forward to seeing all the happiness and joy you all get from hunting and the outdoors. I hope I can be healthy and have some more years ahead to hunt the "MonsterMuleys".

One of the better posts I've seen on here.............

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom