Things I used to hate....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
As a kid, I used to hate sour cream and corn tortillas....now I really like them. What did you hate as a kid but now you like?

Steelers- 64
Broncos- -13

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I hated everything but potatoes, eggs, meat and ketchup. Now I'll eat almost anything.

Traditional >>>------->

I used to love bud lite and hate coors lite. Now its the opposite.....Silver bullets all the way, but still a rare occasion. Now 9 times out of 10 I'll have a nice glass of Canadian whiskey like Crown or Pendleton....Neat, no ice.

Girls... they were mean so I hated them. The they got bumps and curves, then I began to take notice. Then I kissed one... ruined me from then on.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

the Denver Bronco's!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Spinach. Used to hate Thursdays in the cafeteria at school; pinot beans, cornbread and spinach.

Now I like it on my sandwiches.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Well wiz you pick football scores about as good as you purchase stuff on ebay!

Onions, peppers, and tomatoes. Still can't eat raw tomatoes too much but if prepared properly or in a good salsa cruda and chopped up small enough - almost nothing better. Love onions now, will eat them with anything. Peppers still aren't my favorite but I can tolerate them and don't pick them out.

I also used to hate the Cowboys and love the Steelers. Yeah, I have grown up. Still hate the Cowboys but not so much in love with the Steelers.

BRONCOS 29
STEELERS 23

YEAH BABY!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Good one, whiskeybent! It's been a while since I laughed....I think it was just before the Bronco/Steeler game started when a buddy of mine told me that Tebow will throw the winning 80 yard TD! WTH?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>Spinach. Used to hate Thursdays
>in the cafeteria at school;
>pinot beans, cornbread and spinach.
>
Pinot beans - is that what they use to make Pinot Grigio wines?? LOL

Hey BeanMan - do you grow any Pinot beans?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Avocados

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom