Things from the Past

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Remember when cars used to have real bumpers? Things were much more practical back in the day. Just a thought....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I remember as a kid my mom hit a deer in our family car which was a "56" Ford Sedan doing 65 mph...she was all worried about how her and Dad was going to pay for a new headlight....needless to say the deer looked like it got run over by a semi...they had that car for 14 years and it finally blew a head-gasket and sold it for $300.00....

REMEMBER WHEN COPENHAGEN WAS 22 CENTS A CAN....WHERE YOU BEEN WISZ?? HOW DID YOU DO ON THE BUCKS...BOB.

n_c- Almost got rear ended. Rug invited me to the secret clubhouse and insisted I lead the way.....I used the excuse that I had housework I had to do and got the hell out of there.

Bob- didn't get an A zone tag....d-13 this year. I leave for Wyoming on the 21st and then hopefully will be taking a late archery trip to AZ in the second week in January....if it's ok with my wife. ;( You do any good?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Remember when there were hundreds if not thousands of mule deer on all of the Utah deer units. I don't but my dad does. Nice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom