elizabethBanks.jpg

Hasselback
ElisebethHasselback.jpg

Shannon Elisabeth
ShannonElizabeth.jpg

not exactly thin nor young but i didn't want you older guys to feel left out
Taylor
ElizabethTaylor.jpg

OK Feleno, you suckered me into another post!!! ;-)

Shue is a shoe-in!!! (get it? :7)

Not sure what her condition is lately, but 10-15 years ago I had a SERIOUS crush on her! Very good in Leaving Las Vegas! (one of the most depressing & sad movies of all time, BTW...)

S.

:)

Had a crush on Shue since "Karate Kid", "Adventures in Babysitting", and "Cocktail" - she looks good in red white and blue!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

DAMN,

I thought I saw the word TIN LIZZY'S and what a let down when I opened this up. TIN LIZZY is another name for the OLD MODEL T-FORDS....................CARS.

Brian

I'm going to show my age i thought you were going to ask for our favorite Thin lizzy song.For the record mine would be Jailbreak or The boys are back in town.I almost Forgot Hurley definitely Hurly

The first four, in no particular order, repeat as necessary, take two and don't call me in the morning.

Even I'm not old enough to choose Taylor. And Hasselback would have to not talk politics. Or at all. Have to figure a way to keep her from talking. ;-)

Shannon for me. But the first 4 are all good, ahhh what the hell I'll take Taylor as well.:)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom