THEY'RE POSTED(EXPO TAGS!)

HOORAY!!!!! Boy I was scared I was going to draw one of those tag and mess up some other tag I will probably not draw any how.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-11 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]>lmfao come from cali to hunt
>a tukey better get a
>guide!

LMAO! I wonder if Mossback is available?

Living in CA, Barry probably runs over turkeys every day on his way to work.

Eel

At least John Bair didn't draw again. Maybe this will bring some closure to all the accusations against the SFW. Oh Wait, Chris Carling Premium Limited Entry Paunsagaunt, isn't he the Communications and PR driector for SFW? Hmm......

I thought for sure the henries tag was mine, didn't draw. . . . . Story of my life

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Dang it, I'm on a streak! A streak of bad luck!

I hate consistency, it bores me.

BeBop I'm pissed at you, if you hadn't posted this I could have enjoyed one more night of blissful expectation. Now I've got to come up with some thing new to fantasize about tonight, and I'm an old man so my dreams are far more limited than they used to be. You are a Uturd. Think I'm gonna try to dream about shooting cats.

DC

My cousin's wife drew an archery elk and their son drew a great LE rifle elk tag!

Not too bad for one Family!

Oh ya, my cousin won a Dall sheep tag this year too! WTH?

I made another "donation" and will continue to do so FOREVER!

None of us should be whining about not drawing.... We've all seen the odds! LOL

Best to us all,
Zeke

dillion maybe i should take your plan of action ive done it i think this was year 5 for me that alot of big games packages.on_target

Ya the dude from Alaska is going to be spending lots of cash to hunt that trophy Utah turkey!

Wonder if he'd benefit at all from a Best of the West video? Never figured it for turkeys but things are a changing in the shooting world.

DC

It's just not fair!! I didn't draw! It's now been 2+ years since I drew an Expo tag and a year since my dad drew one.
Shouldn't have to wait more than a year.

Something has to be be wrong I put in for 26 hunts AND NOTHING!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MEAT-IN WITH THE TAXIDERMIST

Well Lumpy!

You're startin to treat me just like everybody else does!:D

Just Think!

We've still got the High Odds of the Big Game draw!:D

I know of about fifty guys n gals who put in and none of their names are on the list :-(

I'm sure the regular draw results will be about the same...

~Z~

Every year I know someone on the list. This year I have friends that drew cougar, antelope and two elk.

Yelum

Big negative for me and the ole lady. She aint gonna be to happy when she gets on the computer this morning. One family gets 3 tags man they just used up all their luck for a lifetime

Henries Mountain Any Weapon Tag for our group!!!! My uncle Ron Johnson drew it and it couldnt of happened to a nicer guy! A guy who would do anything for anyone. Way to go uncle RJ, you deserve it!!!!!! Ever since we got his limited entry archery bull a few years ago he has been asking me to find him a decent looking buck to kill so he can mount it next to his elk. Well uncle RJ, I think this year will finally be the year! Congrats again!!!

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

I glad l put my money on a garantee draw ln another state instead of putting it in dons pocket

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

If bowhunting was easy rifle hunters would do it...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-11 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]At least one of those names I saw on the list last year or the year before too (Has the same name as a friend of mine, so it caught my attention, but lives in a different city). And the Peck's from Lehi better be buying lotto tickets! Congrats to those who drew!

I'm in Vegas til Saturday afternoon....Any of you Pecks want me to put some money on anything for ya?
I'm surprised no one from the Silentstalker family didn't draw this year? You not livin right anymore?lol

Traditional >>>------->

Be-Bop why do they pick on you? You're so well hidden and maintain such a low profile, it make no sense.

I still got hope for a tag this year, with 16 bullwinkle points in Utah the good fairy could sprinkle star dust on the 2lumpy this year. I'm thinking deseret land, now that I've persevered this long. Do ya thing slammyjammie would nudge me in the direction of a known willow patch or two?

I'm afraid to ask what my changes are for fear ElmerF will talk me into given up and walk'en away ;-)

DC

I see Roy drew the Turtle tag again for the 4th year in a row. Nothing fishy going on there.........

Eel

I know y'all are going to hate me... I just drew for the second year in a row!!! I cant believe lightning struck twice.

BTW- I have no connection to any hunt organization, so if it's rigged I sure hope it stays that way!

I finally got lucky and drew a San Rafael Any Weapon Pronghorn permit...I had to check it twice to make sure it was real. Now hopefully, I get one to go with my San Rafael, Desert one. Great feeling to finally get lucky and win something!

HELLs YEAH i finally DREW a gawd damnnn conclusion that the farvin expo draw is bulchite. Thanks Don Peay and all three of your chins. Close to 2k over the years and i havent even drawn a bygawd turkey tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom