THEY TURNED IT LOOSE elkun!!!

Relocated to the north slope of the Uintahs?? I dunno, DWR protocol usually requires captured urban wildlife to be released in the same big game management unit that it was captured in. This would not only have been in a different unit, but a whole different region.

A break in protocol or perhaps a little white lie?? My suspicion, sad to say, is that elkun need not fret.

I'm glad they got the doors locked quickly! The string of intruder pumas is a concern. Opening an unlocked door and eating the children in the cabin is a really likelihood!

Somebody is probably Parading the Female around town acting like it's some kind of world Record!

>Relocated to the north slope of
>the Uintahs?? I dunno, DWR
>protocol usually requires captured urban
>wildlife to be released in
>the same big game management
>unit that it was captured
>in. This would not only
>have been in a different
>unit, but a whole different
>region.
>
>A break in protocol or perhaps
>a little white lie?? My
>suspicion, sad to say, is
>that elkun need not fret.
>

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

North slope and bear lake are the same region but maybe they should have released it on one of the deer units that's over objective.

>North slope and bear lake are
>the same region but maybe
>they should have released it
>on one of the deer
>units that's over objective.

Or Within Sight of elkuns Roof Top!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-15 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]How about Antelope Island? That way we won't have had to transplant 50 of the deer this year. And if she's pregnant, all the better.

should of shot the deer eating sob!!!cut back hunters but let worthless kittys go.yep that's the dwr for you!!

They should have shipped it to California. We take cougars, coyotes, wolves, and illegals. We're tough.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom