They Got the Mountain Man!

Finally!
The guy exhibited a textbook example of how to evade law enforcement..... at least for awhile.
Zeke

You know, when I day dream about being a bank robber, I have often figured the best get away would be via ATV into the mtns. I know this guy is a turd, but if(perhaps when) I decide to become a criminal, I am heading to the mtns.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

If BIGJOHN just woulda left more Munchies in His Cabin this year the Mountain Man would'na hat to head North in to New Territory!

Ya gotta admit!

The ole boy is a tough old Fool!

Spent some Cold ass Nights & days in his Day!

Rarely seen by Human Eye!

Very Few Hunters ever seen Him!

A Survivalist!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Damn, I was hunting down there where the dude was and I didn't see him. Hard to believe seeings as how he was camoed up wandering the mtn. in the fall. Glad they got him, like him or not his story would be interesting.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-13 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]I actually feel bad for the guy. Can't imagine what a jail cell is going to be like for him.
He should have just let them shoot him dead.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

He's tougher than me!

They're claiming He's been Totin a 200 lb Pack!

I'd like to know if that's True?

Imagine he's probably got cache's of food, supplies and weapons still scattered in the mountains around that area. Too bad they didn't return fire when he was shooting at the chopper. Would've saved the taxpayers a load of cash...

>Whats up with that Bess, hoping
>someone will throw ya in
>their pack and tote ya
>around? ;)

Not a Bad Idea there big bull!:D

HELL SAKES!

If He can Tote 200 pounds He can almost Tote Me?:D

He's Justified Boys!

He said it Himself!:D:D:D

The only problem now with this nutcase is that they better send him away with a max sentence. If they plea bargain his crimes down and he only serves 3-4 years, guess what he will go back to doing when he gets out of the joint.
Next time he may just decide to kill someone in his criminal pursuits.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom