THEY CAN'T SPELL!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Eel will like this!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37301912&ni...stirs-controversy&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

They can't spell is right!

Typical angry wolf pack on the Mormon 500. 5 abreast with clear road behind. Tailgating at 90 mph (they call it drafting). Some of those plicks are blockers, no doubt.

Showing NASCAR in Utard should be against the law!!!

4511mormon500.jpg

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Eel,
That sounds like you don't like the way I drive. LOL
When in Rome..... haha

Zeke

PS: and some people were offended by the "apps" saying? They need to grow up and get off their damn phones when they drive.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-15 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]Zeke, LOL! most of my ranting is my own personal issues. I've never lived in big city traffic. Plus, I'm trying to educate elkassassin on how to drive safely. :D

Most of the people in Utah are great people! People who have nerves of steel while driving. LOL!

Eel

"...even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while...."
Homer

I am certainly a man of steel. That's how I explain the rust in my shorts! ha

It takes nerves of steel for me to drive in the city too since I was raised in a small town... which is now just part of the HUGE city from Ogden to Santaquin!

I'd move but all my kids and grand kids are right here. I can't miss that.

Zeke

>How Bout it Eel?
>
>You ever Drafted?:D:D:D
>
> Go
>Ahead!
>
>Make Me take it down!
>
>
9001hank2.jpg

Only one time!

A little old lady was doing about 20 in a 45 zone and I was right on her bumper!

Does that count?:D:D

Eel

"...even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while...." Homer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom