THEY CALL ON Biden!!!

This is the best thing that could happen. Trust me guys you want horse nuts to draw a line in the sand.

And Everybody Except ss still Likes to Eat Beef!

This is a dangerous argument. Cattle production isn’t exactly stellar on most public land. The legacy is more valuable than the cattle.

As far as I can tell, the biggest benefit to having cows on public lands these days is fire suppression.

There is no such thing as a wild horse in North America, there are feral horses however. and they don't belong on public land.

For the low IQ crowd who want to make this a partisan issue what party was the president from who signed the 1971 horse and burro act ?

FC9D7F8E-9D49-4D34-A961-9420C5B01435.jpeg

Cattle have a place on public lands, properly managed they contribute a lot to local economies and they are part of a multiple use plan that benefits everyone. feral horses are a destructive invasive species that contribute nothing . the difference is easy to define.

If everyone pulled their head out and let go of their biased agendas there really isn't much need for debate on this. electing leaders that don't want to sell off or over develop public lands is where the focus should be but instead we get hung up on stupid chit .

And The STUPID Ssshhiittt Comes with the New President You Voted In!

Cattle have a place on public lands, properly managed they contribute a lot to local economies and they are part of a multiple use plan that benefits everyone. feral horses are a destructive invasive species that contribute nothing . the difference is easy to define.

If everyone pulled their head out and let go of their biased agendas there really isn't much need for debate on this. electing leaders that don't want to sell off or over develop public lands is where the focus should be but instead we get hung up on stupid chit .

How is there an issue? Mitt Romney was putting out a bill to address this, LAST YEAR.

Guess you missed it

WAKE TF Up TogPotee!

They've been an Issue for Many Decades!

Let's See How The JOKER You Voted For Handles it in a GREEN Way!

And How Much Money they Waste on it!

Crack another CROWN!

You're gonna need it!

Feral horses and grazing rights weren't an issue before Biden you say bobcat ? you cranked up the crack pipe early today huh?

If you think horses aren’t a problem come to Nevada we have the most. Bury your head in the sand or up your rear. It’s a big problem they come and go with no round ups anymore. If I could I’d shoot every horse I could. Id feed the elders and what’s left to the homeless they would be well feed and I’d be asking for handouts for projectiles.

If you think there is an easy solution to this you're wrong. and if you think it's a partisan issue you're more wrong. wingnut hero T Boon Picken's old lady is one of the biggest feral horse advocates. they mean well they're just ignorant

If it was easy we would have been shooting horses and sea lions the whole time but it's not and we wont.

If you think there is an easy solution to this you're wrong. and if you think it's a partisan issue you're more wrong. wingnut hero T Boon Picken's old lady is one of the biggest feral horse advocates. they mean well they're just ignorant

If it was easy we would have been shooting horses and sea lions the whole time but it's not and we wont.
Your back?

It is just sad that people don’t understand ecology and the difference between native and exotic species. They just don’t get how much damage wild horses do. They need to be completely and permanently removed from public land.

Wow! Well put on your first 2 posts. I have to agree with you!

I ran on an allotment for 40 years and had to deal with feral horses, deer, elk , streams , fires and stupid people involved in every aspect of attempting to make it work . I fully understand all sides of the situation but I don't necessarily agree with them.

There is a sweet spot where nobody gets everything they want but everyone gets something they want. but that's never good enough for most people.

The horses really shouldn't be a part of this management because they're an invasive species and they contribute nothing . but they are and will be forever that's the truth of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom