THESE JOKERS AIN'T HELPING US!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Sounds like another Homicide Suicide this morning besides the Link I've listed below!

These Ain't Helping us as Gun Owners!

I Ain't Giving Mine Up but JUDAS this BS Ain't Helping us!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28386613&ni...ion-friend-says&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I agree it bad publicity but when somebody is depressed to this level, they are not thinking in any resemblance of a healthy manner. At this point it doesn't matter if they have access to guns, knives, poison, heights, trains or vehicles. They will find a way :-(
The left won't admit that though... Just look at that link in the campfire section where the guy had the cop do it for him with a gun... The human mind is very imaginative.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

The left needs to be smacked into having common sense. The crazy thing is they sit here and say gun violence is a new thing, hello have you not heard of the old west? Next they say school shootings are a new thing, well they are full of B.S. again as they have been going around since before gun restrictions. However the crazy thing about shootings before gun restrictions is they killed less people per incident, there are a few theories on this. My theory is simple its hard to kill a crap ton of people when you have 5 shooting back at you when your being a jack A.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom