THESE GUYS DON'T CARRY A SPARE???

Utah law doesn’t require you to carry a spare….

That’s reason enough to not carry one???

Common sense….you have it, or you don’t.

In this case, 90% Hick and 10% dumb doesn’t add up to common sense….especially when you’re the recovery service and this ain’t the first time it’s happened to you!

Not only are they running around without a spare, they have a vehicle on empty and not a single spare can of gas either.
My guess is most any one of us would of been far better help to the old fellas than that
Professional recovery service. ?
Why in the hell do so many people insist on plastering their stupidity all over the WWW.
If that was my business I would be far to embarrassed and would try to keep that on the low down as much as possible.

I Believe They Are a Perty Good Bunch of People!

But Just Because You're Runnin Bead-Lockers Don't Mean You're Invincible!

Looked Like The Kid Was Gathering up a Socket Set As Well to Take The Tire & Rim Off!

Old Yeller Ain't Quite Rigged Up Yet!

Carefull this youtube channel is addicting. There actually pretty good at what they do and I suspect making a killing on city folks. He will show his " lack of thinking it through moments" along with the success. Seems like he pulls alot of toyota 4x4s out.

Why I carry an extra spare and heavy duty scissors jack?

I don't like laying under the truck in mud and snow/ice to get out the factory one, or put it back. I have had more than one flat in a day of hunting. The factory supplied jacks SUCK!! New trucks have so much plastic you can't use a hi-lift jack on them anywhere, without breaking something! Too many reasons to list.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom