Theft in AZ

• Thread starter SonoranOutfittersnet
  • Start date
S

SonoranOutfittersnet

So the final tally of everything that was stolen on my AZ archery 2010 elk hunt is: 1 150Qt ice chest full of food, 1 pop up blind, 1 tree stand and 5 trail camera's.

On Sept. 20th I drove to a water hole that I planned to sit for the evening hunt. As I arrived I found that my pop up blind and trail camera had been stolen. As I stood there, wanting to twist the head off of the punks that did this. I heard a bull bugle, then another, and then a third! I grabbed my bow and was off. Fourty five minutes later, I was standing next to a heavy horned 6x6 bull that gross scores 386 5/8 !!!

I hope the pencil dic# hunters that stole my gear are reading this. I have a Colorado Mule Deer hunt in November and would like more gear stolen! I really want another 200" Mule Deer!

Please call for directions to camp.

TR

45tr_386_bull_az_2010.jpg

could you put the binos and bow in the blind next time and some calls lol great bull

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-10 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]5 trail cam's??? was they on the same water hole or did these a-holes drive all over Az? Really nice bull congrats.

Slick

Sorry to hear about your gear, that sucks. Your stuff use to be safe in the outdoors.
Great bull

I have been making up steel boxes with steel chains for padlocking them for mine. If you have a steel box and would like a chain welded to it stop in at my shop and I will weld it on for free.
I'm located in Hesperia ca.
A&B Hitches and Mufflers on "C" Ave.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Both the camera and blind, were cable locked to trees. THE thugs, took the time to cut a 8" and about a 12" tree. Just to get a $ 150 blind and a $ 70 camera!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom