THE WOLF CANCER STILL SPREADING!!!!!!!!

there are no wolves in Utah!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

HATE to see this coming.

Ready to get involved as an activist against the Wolf. I don't see any benefit for the reintroduction. My suggestion capture and ship them to the backyard of the Wolf activist.

If any tree-tard wants an extinct animal back on the loose, why not go for the Dinosaur Rex or Raptor. They deserve to live too. We could bring them back and set them loose. Why not clone a couple back into existence like Jurassic Park.

If you say no that's stupid... well tree-tard so is your idea. Where do you draw the line. Dinosaurs have a soft side too...They deserve the right to roam free... DUH!

Midnight

unfortunately there is no stopping it now. These things spread as quickly as real cancer. There is a reason that we all but put an end to their existance in the first place. Very sad to see indeed.

+1 shootinfool!
I guess I'm getting too old to understand, what I was taught was common sense!
Lord help my grandchildren!!

No suprise really, I posted a while back that they were comming to UT and Don peay needed to step up..(you all knew they were comming, not like I predicted anything I was just stating the obvious)

Hey BUZZH says theres no problem so there must not be

..in a few years only SFW will get elk tags so don wins anyway.

Idaho/MT wolf hunts will be ended this year by Judge Malloy all because wyoming could not come up with a plan..now we all suffer....

next on the menu CO, NV, NM

-1, sg69. Wyoming did come up with a plan and we stick by it, we never wanted wolves, we still don't, and we never will. I hope Wyoming never backs down or gives into the wolf issue like MT/ID did and some day we'll be able to shoot them on sight with no license like the overgrown prairie dogs they are. Don't blame WY for other states lack of a sack.

I hear they are violently allergic to lead. I think we should find out if any one of us see's one of these large coyotes.

You should call the Desert Land & Livestock Boys, word is 3 wolves where seen up in the money ranch. Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.Big coyotes is right ..Kill them all I say

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom