The woke Military.....

The military has always been a mirror of society.

In this case the military is edging further and further towards what 'some' of society thinks is normal.

I left .gov service about five years ago (at least in part) because we spent so very much time being taught how not to rape each other or call each other names. I worked directly for the base CO; even he said this has gone too far. FWIW, base COs lost much of their power when regionalization came along...we all worked for a central command.

A lot of people join the military to learn a skill that they can use when they get out. I wonder what Harpy’s MOS is? Fluffer?

How Tough Do You Think Our Military Is These Days With This Kind So Abundant?
I dunno Bess. Ive been retired since 2006. Ten years prior to that I was in the desert teaching a certain portion of CSAR (combat search and rescue) to SEALs and aircrew. Bunch of macho guys and no crossdressers. Some gay dudes, but nobody cared.

Im gonna guess that nobody on active duty cares today....as long as they do their job.

Kept us from speaking German, probably wanna learn mandarin though…
mconhhmvyiu.jpg

AKA Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC).
(sigh) It used to be NEBC ('B' for billet). They changed it and didn't ask me. Imagine that.

Here is a bunch for the kids who worked with me. But, nobody says they are an 8401 or 8406 or 8409. They just say Corpsman.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom