The white superbowl

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Read something that said in New Orleans this week is the NBA all-star game also known as the black super bowl,
While in Daytona they are hosting the Daytona 500 AKA the white superbowl.
Anybody here been to this ? Sounded pretty fun from the article I read. Who here will be watchin it ?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-08 AT 10:51AM (MST)[p]Some of the top cars will be Toyota. I wonder how Bobcat feels about rice burners?

NASCAR needs to get with the program and switch over to Hybrids. All cars should get at least 45 mpg to even qualify. NASCAR should step up and set an example! Even if it means that top end would be 65 miles per hour. That's plenty fast!

What do you think?

Edit: And make burn outs illegal! It wastes gas and pollutes the air.

Eel

DON'T BOTHER ME!!!

I'M WATCHING LEFT HAND TURNS ALL AFTERNOON!!!

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE NBA!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

SOMEBODY KNOCK TONY OFF THE TRACK QUICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THAT FAT SOB!!!

SOMEBODY GET HIM!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom