THE WAVE

Gator

Long Time Member
How do you wave to people you meet on the road,Do you do the 4 finger wave with your hand on the steering wheel, or a 2 finger wave or the free hand wave,the nod of your head. I know the one finger wave is really pouplar in the Basin area,Seem this wave is catching on more and more.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Change it up out there. I think you will find that the person you wave to generally waves back the same way you waved to them. lol

Depend if I know them or not, I do the fast little kid wave if I know them and want to make them laugh. If I dont its just 2 fingers and if they piss me off they only get 1 finger!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I do the head nod if it's someone I might know but am not too sure cuz the glare off their windshield is keeping me from seeing whos inside. We got a lot of farmers in the area and I know about half of them. They all drive white Chevy extended cabs. If I know somebody, I put my hand up as the wave, no movement...just a hand up. If I know them and they are really, really cool....I'll just point at them and double nod as if to say, "they are the man"!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>My favorite is the two cheek
>wave out the side window
>

Use caution, for some on here that's an open invitation for sodomy..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I am sure there are plenty of you here who prefer the wave given at 0:38

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

That is a exp: of the one finger wave that is used alot around here. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm glad someone brought this up.

This is a question my wife and I have always asked ourselves.
As soon as you hit a dirt road everybody waves;why? I'm a social kind of guy, love talking to people about the great outdoors.

Here's the problem, when your on a general hunt here in utardia one may get a serious bout of tendinitis in your elbow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom