The VA is reporting

feddoc

Long Time Member
that over 4 tines as many post 9-11 vets have committed suicide as have been killed in wars post 9-11.

Yet we are likely gonna fund tansgender surgeries in the VA system.

I get that tossing money at a problem isnt always the solution.

Effort will mean a lot towards vets and active alike.

As a retired vet I totally argree. Put the money where it is most useful. Vets nowdays active or otherwise need more chapstick not lipgloss.

As a disabled vet this is a disgusting waste of money and resources. I agree with Chris. Having multiple family members sprayed with agent orange and now myself having really bad lung disease from my post 9/11 exposure to chemicals and who knows what the hell else I can't believe this is happening. I have lost multiple friends I served with from suicide and even my own brother and this is what our wonderful government decides to focus on and spend it's money. Unbelievable.

This is sad. Many vets need proper care and money should be utilized to help those in need, I use to wonder where this country was heading to......I no longer wonder.

During the conflict I was deployed to balad AB and Musal twice "while serving under AFSOC" passed through these burn areas everyday; even witenessed people throwing **** into the pit and with the black ops side sometimes covered in smoke... Lucky I didn't have any affects from it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom