The union boss...

Z

ZIGGER

A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory, and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obama?s victory, when he sees a guy close by wearing a Romney for President button drinking a beer.

He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, ?Drinks for everyone in here bartender, but not for the Republican.?

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the man with the Romney button gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, ?Thank you!

This infuriates the union boss, so he once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.

As before, this does not seem to bother the man, who continues to smile, and again yells, ?Thank you!?;

So just to make his point one more time, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.

But, as before, this does not seem to bother the man with the Romney button. He continues to smile, and again yells, ?Thank you!

Frustrated, the union boss asks the bartender, ?What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of drinks
for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts??.

?Nope,? replies the bartender. ?He owns the place.?

6372image.jpg

Good one ZIGGER!

Remember:

Romney is a Businessman that Makes Money!

Doesn't Blow Money like the JOKER we have in there now!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You nailed it elkassassin. I loved on the news when the media tried tearing him apart for being successful but this stupid idiot we got what has he ever done before in life?

I quit watching the media cause I cant stand seeing that guy. Nor be near the idiots that voted for him

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom